Monday, June 07, 2010

Countdown to The World Cup

While millions of football fans await impatiently for the world’s biggest game, I for one, am joining the crowd to welcome the World Cup, scheduled to commence this weekend.  I am still very much a noob in anything football, and I am still supporting Germany solely because they have the best looking players around and their theme color gels with me.  Also, because I have the real Goleo softtoy in my car.  Hehe.

But this time around, I have something more in mind than to watch the games with my new LCD tv. 

I am going to start a new photography project on the World Cup.  I already have a picture to kickstart the season, and have more ideas in mind.  Cross fingers and wish me all the best in nailing those shots!

Watch this space (and my facebook) for updates!

DSC_5308

No comments: