Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Share A Good News

...when the mind is not in a good state. Or while ber-emo. Hormonal or not.

Yes, I got promoted. It's official now. I'm officially a senior executive. Means slightly higher pay and a lot more work and responsibility.

But still, this is good news and I should appreciate it by sharing the news with all my dear readers who are my friends. Though there has been ups and many downs, but in the end, at least, I feel appreciated now. I will strive to work better.

Thanks for the recommendation, Uncle T.

4 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

congratulation...

that's great news...

Anonymous said...

Congratulation..
When wanna belanja makan ni?

EC

Petrina said...

congratulations - i really think you deserve it! when do we meet up to celebrate eh?

ahh_mun vS hAM said...

Congratulation~~~
i mahu nasik lemak + ayam goreng~!!!