Monday, December 28, 2009

Some Random Shots

..while awaiting for proper, written entries here.

I’m sorry dear readers who have been faithfully visiting this blog but have been disappointed more often than not.

Many happenings in my life, and the people around me, so much so that I hardly even have time for myself, what more for the blog.

So anyway, please look see look see the random shots I took in the past couple of months.  No meaning, no title, no objective.  Just click and snap what I see.  So technically, or artistically, the shots may not be at best.

DSC_2900

The Rail.  Dont Jump.  Life Is Precious.

DSC_2932

Ceiling and Christmas.

DSC_2944

Tropical Float.

DSC_2946

Ancient Glory, Forgotten Today. 

DSC_2955

On The Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

DSC_2956

The Day Will Come, When My Stump Shall Again Emerge and Glory Be Restored.

DSC_2961

On The White Line, The Leaf Stands.

 

On a separate note, I tried some CLS (creative lighting system) with 1 Nikon SB600 and my built-in flash as the commander.  Since I couldn’t find a model, my handphone pun boleh la.

DSC_2928

Cant remember the setting la.  I placed the SB600 as slave somewhere at the back of the handphone, around 10 feet away.  Front lighting by the built in flash, probably at 1/16. 

DSC_2930

Same model, different setting, different angle. 

CLS is fun!  I shall experiment more with human models when I can find one!

No comments: