Sunday, October 18, 2009

They Took All The Trees and Put Them In The Tree Museum

..and charge the people a dollar and a half to see ‘em, no no no, Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you’ve got till its gone, They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

That was part of the lyrics of ‘Big Yellow Taxi’, a song originally sang by I Dont Know Who but was popularised to suit present crowd by the Counting Crows.

Anyway, I’m not going to talk about the Counting Crows or the big yellow taxi or any tree museum.   Yes, the title is not related to this entry, just that the song popped into my head as I was posting this.

ANYWAY.  I took a short holiday back home and while I was left stranded outside for a good hour because mum was out and I didnt have the keys to my house,  I took a drive to the lake gardens, and made a detour to Maxwell Hill.  It was 11.30am, and as the sky was so blue, I couldn't resist taking pictures of the sky.  Hey, it’s not everyday that Taiping has blue skies, most of the time the sky is cloudy and overcast or rainy.

So here are pictures of some trees by the small river near Maxwell Hill.  Nothing great, just thought of sharing the beauty of Taiping trees on a sunny day.

 DSC_2658

DSC_2661 

DSC_2663

Please save the trees by not wasting paper.  Terima kasih. 

5 comments:

Petrina said...

i like the black and white shot - looks v artistic :D

ooooi woman, when are we meeting up? hehehe.

Tina K said...

Pet: Thanks for the compliments =)

im free for the entire month of november =) do let me knw which weekend u r free, coz nowadays u semakin happening, hard to catch u! ;p

Anonymous said...

u r free entire November? good.. jom pergi Cameron or Genting? mau pergi..i drive la..if u lazy drive..okie? ask more ppl..like Steph and others..

EC

Tina K said...

ec: free is free la, but if want to take 2-3 days leave, i cnt la. need to save my leave for december..

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic