1. Camera – Checked
2. Main lens – 18-70mm, clean, attached properly to camera – Checked
3. Secondary lens – 55-200mm, clean – Checked
4. Memory cards available – 4G main and all the rest as spares – Checked
6. Battery charged –Checked. Spare battery also charged – Checked
7. Battery grip attached to camera – Checked.
8. SB600 – batteries and spares charged – Checked
9. Diffusers – Phottix omnibounce and DIY bouncecard – Checked
10. Cleaning kit – Checked
11. Spare cameras – Panasonic Lumix and Olympus – Checked.
12. Road direction to CK’s house – Checked
That’s all? I hope. Now, I need to pray that the photos will turn out fine tomorrow for CK’s wedding. And yes, I’m the unofficial official photographer for the day. I’m no pro, just doing a favor for a friend. Cross fingers and hope for the best!
Nite. I need to sleep. Gonna be a long day tomorrow.