Thursday, April 23, 2009

Curi Ayam (Stealing Chicken)

Taking a short breather from work, now that the office is empty.  Yup, I’m all by myself now, which is a luxury I hardly get.  I still have a lot of work, reports to be done, subcontractors to feed, and problems to solve, but once in a while, we all need short breaks from work, do we?  Even a 10 mins net surfing session is suffice. 

Am listening to Simply Red’s ‘Stars’ on my mp3 player.  I think its a wonderful song – gives me the warm feeling in my heart, even at work.

Cheers, break is over.  Thanks for reading my small 2 min rant.  Have a nice day (or what’s left of the day) at work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the heck you mean YOUR mp3 player!?

josh

Tina K said...

You GAVE it to me, and now trying to be buruk siku pulak. ;p