Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank You For The Birthday Wishes

To all my friends who called, SMS and Facebook messaged me before and on my birthday, I would like to say a very big THANK YOU to all of you. Some even as far as from Abu Dhabi and Dubai, thank you for spending that dont-know-how-many-Dirhams for the SMSes. I wish all of you the very best for the years ahead.

To those who celebrated and planning to celebrate my birthday, thank you for the effort and time.

I truly appreciate all of you.

P1060345a

I am officially 26 now. My sister must have thought that I am 25 when she bought the cake ;p But I guess we all start losing count after 21, don't we? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since everyone send u smses and messages in facebook..guess no one put it in ur blog..ermm..let me become d 1st..hehe..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!!
left some cake for me ahh..
thank you..

Zara~AB said...

hey babe! sorry for the late wishes! lama tak drop by to ur blog lar. Happy Birthday dear!!!