Friday, February 13, 2009

Aches Here And There

I dont know lah.  Recently I have been waking up to numerous aches and pains all over my body.  The backache has been a pain in the arse (well, almost literally), and then there’s the mysterious bruise on the knee which somehow, doesnt hurt.  And just a few weeks ago, I sprained my neck towards the left, then recovered after my car went into a deep pothole at 110kph, and the very next day, I sprained to the right pulak.  This time, it took a while to recover.  The pothole method didnt work.  Then, the backache.  That darn Yoko-Yoko… didnt help.  Sigh.

Am I aging?  Or tak cukup vitamin?  Or my environment is bad?  Is it the bed and pillow?  Or my sleeping habits?  I feel like an old woman with osteoporosis now.  Anybody has any remedy to offer (besides Yoko-Yoko)?  I cant get in and out of the car without that pricking sensation.  And on and off the bed too.  =(

1 comment:

ahh_mun vS hAM said...

u aging aredi lar..
auntieeeeeee~~~

=p