Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

To all my dear readers, Gong Xi Fa Chai.  Selamat Tahun Baru Cina.

If you are driving home, do drive safely and DONT cut in the emergency lane.  I was told that the cops are on the move and have been actively summoning drivers who drive on the emergency lane.  But then again, it takes only RM50 to settle on the spot. It’s RM270 btw.

And to all my kawan-kawan who did not return home for CNY, erm, do enjoy your holidays wherever you are while I indulge myself with CNY foodstuff (like bakwa, hehehe).  I promise you, I wont blog about it so that you guys will not feel homesick k.  Kekeke.  But that depends on what photographs I managed to produce tonight ;p

Anyway, I dont want to talk so much, its about time for lunch and I wanna cabut adi.  So…yah, forget about work, forget about war and now, it’s time to celebrate!

Cheers!

No comments: