Saturday, August 09, 2008

It Has Been Good

The past one term in the sports club has been good for me.

Not that ALL my activities received overwhelming responds. More often than not, I will be wondering to myself, what went wrong that people dont sign up for the activities. Time? Well, it's all about how you want to spend your weekend. Money? Nothing is free these days, and as much as I pleaded and reasoned, freebies and big subsidies just wont work in the company anymore.

But there were good times too. There were very very supportive people who brought colours into the activities. After all, its all about the people. If they are happy, I am happy too. =)

All in all, I would say the experience I gained was invaluable and have taught me how to handle people and situation better. I have been to places I wouldnt have gone otherwise. Done things I never thought I could. Be right in the middle of the action others could only watch. Met some of the coolest people in the company, made new friends with people from other divisions and even from a faraway region. Rub shoulders with the VIPs. And all these enriched me in many, many ways.


Many thanks to the wonderful guys and girls at the sports club. It's been good working with y'all.

No comments: