Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sad Songs

To accompany sad times.

Have been feeling gloomy and pensive lately. I'm will not publicise why, suffice to say that I'm heartbroken over something (not relationship, note the emphasis on the word 'thing') and this leaves me with a sense of hopelesness and meaningless. It will take a very long time for the heart to heal, if it ever will. Shattered pieces of glass, how would it ever be a perfect piece of article again?

Am listerning to some old songs from Lifehouse. Sick Cycle Carousel to be exact. I can identify with the lyrics. It's a humbling song, but sometimes a little too humbling to the verge of inducing depression and self-chastising. But I just feel like listening to it over and over again.

How I wish I could fast forward to the future, and escape from the pain and misery of the present times.

No comments: