Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's 2008!

Happy New Year friends!



As usual, the beginning of a year would be the time for reflections and resolutions. This time around is no exception, only difference is, I would have to delay my time for that purpose a little while more because of my workload and other stuff. Frankly speaking, I dont feel like its 2008 now coz the days seems to pass like any other day. And I didnt even stay up for any countdowns, be it at church, home or at the various street parties around town. Perhaps my soul is getting old. Sigh. And, and....I was working on 1st Jan. How sad!

Had so much to write but unfortunately the time for blogging had to be shared with a whole lot of other things to do, be it at work or home. Will post up my reflections of the year that was and my hopes for the new year when I've done up the draft. Hopefully by next week. And a new template for the blog too =)

In the meantime, here's a big thank you to everyone for a great 2007, and for the misery of the year, here's a good wipe-out of the past and a fresh beginning...

HAVE A MARVELLOUS YEAR AHEAD

No comments: