Friday, October 12, 2007

The Day Before Raya

The train was pretty much empty. Driving to work was such a bliss. KL city will be one quiet deserted place. Yaey!

As much a I enjoy the anticipation to a long weekend, I have this little sadness in me.

Tomorrow will be Raya, Sunday is a holiday, Monday is a replacement holiday and Tuesday is...back to work, back to war. And the war will be greater than before coz everything will resume full swing.

I dread that feeling. And fear the possibility of yet another ferocious battle. I am tired.

Maybe I should be more positive. At least I dont have to work tomorrow! And my alarm clock can take a day off coz I dont have to wake up early! Haha.

And tonight my friends and I will be travelling down south for a nice seafood meal. Hopefully the road will not be jammed.

Selamat Hari Raya Puasa, Maaf Zahir Batin.

**ps: some little nonsense here..

I only knew that HR is known as Eid in English a few years back. And I find the English literal translation for HR is kinda funny, coz its 'Safe Celebration Day'...Haha. Language is a funny thing.

No comments: