Tuesday, September 18, 2007

fra Norge med elske!

I bring greetings from Norway!

If you cant recall when I went to Norway, you are NOT at risk of alzheimer, haha. I never did. It was Joshua who went and he came back with...

Liqour. Specially from Norway. Cant get it elsewhere.

Presenting my latest collection:



Now Bailey's may not be a new brand but this new flavour is still not out in the market yet so I get to taste is before the vast majority does! Haha!

And the two slim bottles are none other than...

Aquavits! What the heck is aquavits? Wikipedia says it all here. It's made of potatoes and I am curious of its taste. You cannot find this drink anywhere except in scandinavian countries. So I would say that I got something which reflects Norway.



Clear aquavit (or akvavit)

Dark aquavit. Looks a bit like whiskey...hehe


Mint Chocolate Bailey's!
I'm waiting for the right time to launch my new drinks =) . In the meantime I will need to get a nice rack to store up all my bottles at home.

1 comment:

3377 said...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that others people wont feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. As we let our own light shine. We unconsciously give other permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear; our present automatically liberated others.

Good job… keep enlightened me with your Blog!