Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Early Morning

Took an early train today just to reach office a little earlier than usual to finish up some pending work. Been away from the office for 2 days for some company events.

Anyway.

I was tired. And sleepy. The only thing I asked for is a quiet time in the LRT for me to take a short, 30 min nap during those unproductive hours of travelling to work in the morning.

But today, somebody robbed that from me.

BLOODY AH LIAN, ITS 715 AM AND NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU, HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS YOU HAVE, WHAT SORT OF SCANDALS YOU WERE INVOLVED IN AND THE STUPID BLACK MARK AT YOUR LEG! OR EVEN THAT KARAOKE THAT YOU WENT TO YESTERDAY!

Please lah, dont talk so loudly can or not??? She was standing in front of me and I was awaken by her loud spoken cantonese. Damn taiwan future ah soh college Ah Lian. I was on the verge of giving her a stern warning NOT to speak so loudly in public because all we working peeps want is peace of mind before we start work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..probably u need to go to work a bit late..tat's the best time for ZZzzZzz..peace mind before clearin shit work..hehe..

~EC~

Petrina said...

...you should have told the ah lian off lar.

but funny, cos i always meet such people too. :)
your description of the future taiwan ah soh was priceless. it had me laughing like siao. hahaha!