Monday, May 14, 2007

Cookies, Nuts, Raisin and Rum

Somehow, last weekend seem more tiring than usual. I reached home from work at 7pm on Saturday and the night was spent watching 'Finding Nemo' on Disney channel and eating junk food.

Had a sip of Bailey's too.

Sunday was much better. Went to check out Setia Alam with my sister. The prices are fair but the location is a bit too far....Unless I jump to SP Setia and work at their headoffice. Haha.

**************************************
This morning was bad. I was caught in a jam on LDP at 7.00am. yes, 7.00am! Those who work at 9am should just leave at 8am lah and give us early people the chance to travel to work smoothly.

And because of the jam, I was late to the LRT station and have to resort to parking on an illegal spot. Hopefully nothing will happen to my car.

***************************************
Songs in my mind:

1. Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias.
2. Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5. Did you see the video? Nothing grand about it, just that Adam Levine seems pretty um um with the guitar..Hehe

No comments: