Thursday, April 19, 2007

Overslept and Overshot

I have finally scaled the entire Putra line today. At the expense of my working time, unfortunately.


As usual, I would take a short nap in the train to compensate for the precious sleep hours lost because of work and having to wake up at 5.30am every morning to get to work on time. Usually, somehow I will wake up when the train reaches KLCC. But not today. By the time I woke up, I was already at Setiawangsa station, 4 stations away from where I was supposed to get down!


Since I was already late and was only 3 stations away from Terminal Putra, the last station, I thought, I might as well stay in the train till the end and get myself a nice seat instead of having to fight the crowd at other intermediate stations. So I just sat and enjoyed myself....


To cut the story short, I was late for work by 45 minutes but at least, no later than all my bosses, hehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good la..u had learned somethin from me..last month (March), workin days 22days and i late 22 days oso..22 out of 22 days which means 100% late..but in April the record wil be break..bcoz i had take initiative..early early and early..next months (May), probably wil not be late and early oso..no need to come de..

~EC~

Cruel Angel said...

cool!!!

Since when Cina Kuih become a real hero..