Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Delightful Email =)

I see light at the end of the tunnel...Received an email from Sharon Goh which sounded like this:


"...alooooooooo......don't be joining for dinner. I'vedinner plans with my friend already...sowwiee

oh btw....anyone interested to be my 'tester' hahaha. it's for my program. Right now, i need ppl who is suffering from hair loss and is willing to try out a product called Nu-er which says can help in hair loss la. The duration to try is 2 weeks hehe AND the person must be willing to appear in front of the camera to give their opinion on the product =) so please spread the news around to your friends ya i have like 13 products to try so I need as many as possible..thanks soooo much!!!

cheers,sharon..."

I found salvation for my hair loss prob! At ZERO cost. Plus, I get to be on TV!!! Haha...All thanks to Sharon =) Must, must bring her to our old time favourite Roti Hong Kong place ;p And I better get myself prepared for the shoot...haha

No comments: