Thursday, March 22, 2007

Late and Later...

Again, when I am late, everything bad happens...

ALL traffic lights HAD to be RED when I am late...

An ah soh in a convertible BMW HAD to be driving in front of me.... at 30kph at the roundabout...

I gave her a mean honk btw.

An indecisive car on the left lane which I was at (needed to turn left 100m from where I was) had take so LOOOOONG to decide if he can get on the lane or stay stationary by the side, which was completely obstructing me..

I gave him a mean honk also.

I wonder, why do drivers of big and expensive cars always think they own the road? This is not my first encounter with such drivers...

And..I HAD to miss the first train that came to the station because it was PACKED to the brim. And I was only 2 steps away from the train!

What a bad start for the day. or maybe I should control my temper.

No comments: