Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good Morning!

I dont have anything to write about for today. So here's a little something for your knowledge. It's totally useless to know, just thought I'd post it so that my blog would not seem dead.

Did You Know that...

There are generally two types of hard rock. Type 1 produces a 'thug' whn hit with a small hammer while type 2 produces a 'ting'. Interesting eh? Haha...

**********************************************************************
Humans are weird. Or at least me. I know I'd be dead at the end of the day but yet, I still go for the most suffering class in the world just so that I will feel and look good.

I'm talking about the RPM class lah. The first time I went, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. But dont know why I still went for it the following week. I miss the class when I missed the class. It's a tiring workout and my feet and butt are still aching from too much of cycling. Good thing that the instructors are good wash-eye materials, hmm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn...wat is tat...boring...
give me more interesting story,dude...

~EC~

tina said...

EC: I write what I WANT.