Friday, March 02, 2007

Be Right Back…

I will be taking a break from blogging for a while. Or I should say, I am FORCED to discontinue for a season due to a major temporal shift in my cyber environment until further notice.

Ok in simpler terms: I am shifting to my site office today and will not have easy access to the net for a few weeks (or could be months!). No internet = no blog. But I will still compose my entries without the internet because once the line is up, I will blast my blog with all the backdated entries like a broken dam sweeping away a village with strong currents.

For my ardent readers (chehwah…macam lah famous sangat ;p) do keep looking forward to new entries. Who knows I might have the opportunity to post an entry or two sometime between now and my return…

So this entry is officially the last one before the break. Will be right back soon, hopefully with a new look and perhaps, new style =)


Goodbye my workstation. And thanks for being there for me through my ups and (mostly) downs in the office.

No comments: