Monday, December 18, 2006

My last non-working saturday

Did I mention here that i will be posted to a new project site at KLCC soon? I thk I didnt. Anyway, I've yet to receive the transfer letter but my immediate boss had sort of announced it publicly to all during our monthly department meeting...

So last weekend would be my last non-working Saturday for the next few years. Next year onwards I will be working 6 full days with only 10 public holidays to spare. Well, that is the downside of working at site. Bt anyway, I am still looking forward for this new assignment...

Since I will not have the luxury of sleeping till late on a Saturday and having a full day to shop, I thought it would be great to wake up a little later than usual last Saturday and perhaps go to 1U to shop for Christmas in the afternoon, and spend the evening with my colleagus (earlier planned so dont want to fongfeikei). But it didnt go as I wished. But it wasnt that bad either.

I feel a little lazy to elaborate much about my weekend except that it was packed with chores and outings with friends. In the end, I slept late almost every night from friday onwards. More tired than before the weekend arrived. But I feel good and appreciated every activity that I did over the weekend...

Oh yes, 1 last thing:

Rama 9 at KLCC food court is not bad. Do try it. =)

No comments: