Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas soon...

You can see it, hear it and feel it everywhere..It's Christmas season again!

I love Christmas- both the celebration and the meaning behind Christmas. But I'm only gonna touch on the former now and will blog about the latter on a later date, sometime near Christmas, perhaps.

December is always the month to shop for new stuff. Oh, January and February too, depending on when Chinese New Year falls. Anyway, this time around, I'll make it a point to get everyone dear to me a gift for Christmas, regardless of the prospect that they may not return the favor. The list is still short, but in due time it will populate, I am sure.

Choosing a gift for people is easy but choosing for loved ones is NOT. At all. I'm looking at their material needs and have done some studies for two persons so far. For the rest, I have strategize on how to discover their needs (or wants) and if I can afford it, why not. It would be great.

So this whole month, I will be doing a lot of walking in the mall to hunt for gifts and clothes! I have not shopped for any apparels for myself for such a long time. This is the best time to pamper myself and shop without feeling guilty about it! After all, Christmas comes only once a year...

No comments: