Friday, November 03, 2006

New Shoes =)

The search for a new pair of sneakers is finally over!

I'm not replacing my current Nike. The Nike has been serving me for the past 1.5 years and I'm not thinking of discarding it anytime soon. It's still in good condition, a bit dirty tho...Plus, that pair are hiking shoes, which is why I bought it in the first place...

This new one is for futsal and otehr purposes. In case you dont know, I will be playing futsal for my company and I cant be playing with my hiking shoes, can i? Anyway, off I went to search for a pair of branded and cheap multi-purpose futsal shoes (note the CHEAP and BRANDED, hehe)...

Adidas' cheapest pair is RM 119. But it doesnt come in my size, unfortunately. And it's only available at the Adidas factory outlet shop in Jaya. Nike is totally out, waaaayyy beyond my budget. Puma is also cheap (below RM100) but the brand tak syok eh....

Then I saw this. Umbro, Rm99 MINUS another 30% = RM 69.90. Yeah, that's the price I'm looking at. Very good deal.

Introducing my new baby


It's an UMBRO



Plan View

Back Elevation. It's got the X-factor k...Dont play-play!

How? Good eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully new shoes will score lot of goals...best of luck!!!

tina said...

yeah, thanks..=)

joshua said...

weii...so now u have umbro boots, just like terry and deco. But new boots dont mean score more goals k... more training means more goals. =)

so u gonna let my expert self coach you into being an all rounded (pun intended) footballer?

tina said...

joshua: all-rounded like you? ;p

s1nn3r said...

The only different between you and ronaldinho is the shoes. both of u have 1 head and two legs. His shoes cost about 500 yours less than 100 so,,, u have 2 buy the more expensive one.. I just bought a 495 Dhs shoes now my skills only 5Dhs less than ronaldinho