Friday, October 06, 2006

LRT blues/ Traffic woes / How la to go to work??

I heard from my colleagues that the LRT is not functioning as it should again. And some of my colleagues even got stuck somewhere downtown and has yet to arrive and report for work.

According to one survivor, many stations are closed due to unknown reasons and they have to outwit the brains behind the trains to get to work.

Perhaps the trains are fasting too.

****************************************************************************
Traffic jam. It gets worse by the day! All the way from LDP to Seapark, to Jalan 222 and even the bulatan at Jalan Templer!

Even the parking lot near my office is full. Sigh.

What's the occasion, may i ask?

I suspect it might be either the haze or the fasting month.

No comments: