Thursday, October 05, 2006

Interesting Songs

I find this song by Shakira pretty interesting...At least the starting lines are, though I dont really appreciate the seemingly uncomposed lyrics. It goes "no fighting, no fighting.."

Shakira promotes peace too =)

*********************************************************************************
I was driving to work this morning and the radio was playing a mixture of good and boring songs.

Stressful Song: I'm not missing you by Stacie Orico. BORING and overplayed. Been hearing that song at least twice a day for the past couple of months or so. Maybe she's a good singer but her music is really not my cup of tea...Sorry Stace.

Refreshing song:Barely breathing by Duncan Sheik. Many have not heard of this guy coz he was a one shot thing and died off in popularity shortly after the release of his debut single.

Pretty cute song: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cindy Lauper. She's shrieky, but quite cute tho..hehe.

I was late to work by 3 minutes.
*********************************************************************************
I still cant get this song out of my mind:

She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah!
She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah!

It's from The Beatles, in case you dont know.

And also this song, which was brought into remembrance by a collegue:

Step by step, oooh baby,
Gonna get to you girl...

From the now-defunct 80s/90s boyband New Kids on the Block.

No comments: