Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm feeling Christmas!

I dont know why but i seem to be thinking of Christmas a lot lately. Of snow and turkeys, christmas carols and the warmth of love. Alright, we dont have snow here in Malaysia but somehow snow is just in the picture when i dream of christmas.

Dont get me wrong, I still know the meaning of christmas and that snow and santa are NOT the essence of Christmas.

I am already thinking of what gifts to buy for my friends and family, and how i wish to celebrate christmas this year. And again, somehow snow is in the picture =)

Song in my mind: Walking in the Winter Wonderland. Sing with me.

"Sleigh bells ring
are you listening
in the lane
snow is glistening
A beautiful sight we're happy tonight
walking in a winter wonderland "

I love Christmas =)

It must be the LEKAS highway job i'm working on. Adds stress to my stress. So its di-stress..

2 comments:

mindx said...

Interesting blog , keep up the good.

tina said...

mindx: thank you =)